10 May 2010

A tribute to my mother

I believe that you do not know your capacity to love, until you have a child of your own, your love for your child is beyond anything that can be described by words. I would gladly lay down my life for my daughter, without blinking an eye or taking a second thought. Turning this on it's head then leads you to understand what it is that your mother has done for you in your lifetime and Mothers Day is just the time to let your mother know how much you really appreciate her. I have been truly blessed with a mother who raised two very strong willed girls, who taught us to stand up for what we believe in.
So to my Mum
Thank you for believing in me, when I found it difficult to believe in myself.
for saying what I've needed to hear sometimes, instead of what I've wanted to hear. For siding with me and for giving me another side to consider. Thank you for making so many special memories with me. Thank you for always being honest with me, being there for me. Thank you for being a friend to me in so many meaningful ways.

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment