28 May 2010

Blessings in disguise

I am very blessed in so many ways, and this week was no different. A while back I get an email, inviting me to attend a two day course called "Investment in Excellence", no info supplied on what it is, what it is for or anything (honestly I didn't ask either and pretty much ignored it) get a second email inviting me to attend another two days for this course, by now I am thinking "Yeah right, like I can afford to take four days out of the office", this to be followed by another email saying there is an additional five days two weeks after that. So nine days in total over a four week period, Mad I tell you. So yes, again this wasn't a priority (didn't know what it was, what it was for and was far too long to be away from the office) until I got the call saying, this actually wasn't negotiable, had to cancel all meetings on these days and attend. So off I go to the Pacific Institute on Wednesday (still not knowing what this was about) to find the next two days were life altering. This program is about being the best version of your self you can be and reaching your true potential and the techniques they give you are truly amazing. I look forward to the next two days in eager anticipation (The following five I found out were facilitator training, so I can be trained to train the course, myself). This came about at exactly the right time in my life, it is almost karmic, still trying to get my head around how aligned this is to what I need right now. Really amazing...
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment