23 May 2010

My darling husband turns 40

It's my party ......
and we'll dance, dance ........
and dance some more ........

and some more ........

emmm Ozzy your hair turned pink

Debs & I (and this was before we opened the Moet)

Eddie, Jason, Ron

Andrew & the Rubiks cube cake

up, up and away

at least one of us was focused

Cally & I

Hayley, Stephanie & Debbie

Oooo a bottle of Moet, mmmmm

Patsy & Indiana (aka Mum & Dad)

Doing 80's punk in style

Laura & Kian
Donna & Debbie

Couldn't keep the boys from peeping at the Rugby score

Glen getting ready to carve Darryl/Larry II

Nice Pose Dad

Ann & I
Grant obviously enjoying himself

Hayley
Glen & Debs
Georgina & Trish
Michael, Andrew & Dean

George & Dave

Yvonne, Caroline, Val & Cheryl

Cally, CJ & Ross (Ozzy)

Dad with Darryl or is it Larry II

Ghostbuster (Grant, aka Birthday Boy) Patsy (Mum) Indiana Jones (Dad)

Cindi Lauper (Jordyn-Leigh, she really is a very beautiful young lady)

My darling hubby turned 40 on 23rd, so we invited close friends and family round for an 80's themed dress up party. For all the moaning and groaning (about dressing up) that I received from everybody, they were outstanding, what a fun, mad, evening.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment