20 May 2010

Time for a holiday

Between work deadlines and organising things for Grant's Birthday party, and, and, and, I feel like a holiday is definitely required. So I am on the lookout for somewhere to go. I have applied for leave, (just waiting to see if it is approved). I am convinced that with the poor take up of holiday destinations for the Soccer World Cup, that the market is about to be flooded with really good specials, so for the first time ever, I am going to book leave and then decide where we are going to go to (how adventurous). We have also decided that we are going to go away, just the three of us (never done that either) and we are going to just relax and unwind and spend quality time together as a family. I see boardgames, roasting marshmallows over a wood fire, large mugs of steaming hot chocolate, perhaps a book or two and long walks in my future.
Till next time
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you guys certainly deserve a nice long quiet break.

    ReplyDelete