17 May 2010

My new toy - are you ready for your close up ...

If you are going to blog, you need a camera. Right ? Well I don't have one, Jordy does, a lovely little pink one. Grant has two (a film one and a digital one, both of which are rather large ones that really need to be lugged around). So I asked very nicely this morning if I could have a little one that I could pop in my bag, so I could take pics whenever the fancy took me. Got the go ahead :), popped downstairs to our little C N A and bought myself a little Nikon. Very cute little thing that has 12 megapixels (apparently this is a good thing), 3.6x zoom and really is a click and go type camera. So I am very chuffed with my new toy. Took a picture of the sushi I had for lunch, don't think I focused it very well though, however by the time I uploaded the pic and realised, there was no going back for take two, as the sushi had already been been consumed.
Till next time
xoxo

Lunch today, mmm, sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment