13 May 2010

Looking for inspiration

Usually I am one of those people, who have at least 2 books on the go at one time, have Soduko's waiting for me next to my bed, some form of project on the go, like sewing or decoupage etc etc, some form of computer game on the go as well, albeit Farmville, Happy Island, Professor Layton Adventures. I usually take great pleasure in cooking wonderful meals for my family and eating them together. Usually I am chatting away on Facebook during the day, popping in and out to find out how my friends are doing. I usually bounce around life full of bubbles. However something has changed, I just don't seem to have any energy any more. I get home at night, barely throw some food together and find myself drawn towards my bed, earlier and earlier. I have lost my centre, my balance and I need to get it back. I feel like I am not adding any value to my life, I feel like I am not growing as an individual. I feel like a non entity moving through my own life. The time has come, to pull it together, pull up those socks and get things back on track. Starting NOW !! So off I go on a mission to get it all back.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment