08 March 2012

Window

We live hectic lives, we work long hours, I would love to say we dutifully sit down each night to a cooked dinner at the dining room table and catch up on each others days, this sadly is far from the truth, it is more likely that we  hang out in the kitchen whilst we all get involved in putting together that nights meal,catching up on each others day,probably enjoying a glass of wine, and then we go eat dinner in my room.
I walk in the door at night, and do not sit down until such time as the meal is done, otherwise I probably wouldn't get up again and my family would be very hungry. 
Last night I arrived home to find both Grant & Jordy already started with the meal, so I quickly took a shot of them in action through our kitchen window, I love how well they get on, it really is so special.
Till Next time
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think the best conversations are had just hanging around the kitchen. Its our favourite place to hang out too!

    ReplyDelete