02 March 2012

Up


So today begins the photo a day challenge for March.  Today's word is UP.  Not as easy as it sounds, I started off by asking myself, "what gets me up in the morning?"
What gets me up in the morning, is a song on my phone called Count on me by Bruno Mars, the song kicks off with the lines:
"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'd sail the world, to find you.  If you ever find yourself in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light, to guide you. 
Find out what were made of,when we are called to help our friends in need" with the chorus "you can count on me like 1, 2, 3, I'll be there and I know when i need it I can count on you like 4, 3, 2, you'll be there, cause that's what friends are supposed to do".  I actually lie in bed each morning listening to the entire song, rather than switch off my "alarm" and it makes me smile, such true words that mean so much.  But I digress as I couldn't take a picture.
So all the way to work I had my eyes peeled for what is UP.

Up arrows on the dreaded Car Park aka William Nicol

Up Arrows on a advertising billboard


A view of the sky whilst I was stuck in yet another traffic jam
And then I thought, hang on what gets me UP each morning is actually my daily dose of Red Bull, this is a terrible habit I have, however I try to justify it by telling myself that, I don't drink coffee, I don't drink tea, I don't drink fizzy drinks, so what harm can one Red Bull do.  I just adore the flavour of it and will deny that I am addicted, however on the odd occasion I don't have one in the car on the way to work, the trip (aka mammoth journey due to the time it takes to get there) just doesn't sit well with me, all does not seem right with the world.  So I will continue to keep the shares up in the Red Bull Company for now until such time as something more delish comes around.


Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment