10 March 2012

Loud

I know I am going to sound very old and out of touch, but I really find it hard to enjoy the majority of the latest music.  I actually don't even know how some of it actually falls into the gambit of music.  I however have a teenage daughter who obviously is an avid fan.  Fortunately I avoid this form of torture in two ways. 
One, her bedroom is far away from my room that she can blare her music as loud as she wants and I don't hear it.
Two, she permanently looks like she is wired into her i-pod touch as she bops around the house listening to that hideous noise, however as loud as she may be listening to it, I hear nothing.
Bliss and Joy
Till next time
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Let's not say we're old ... just at a different place in life. My girls are the same though except they rather blare their music on their phones so they can both listen to it. Walking through the house I get the pleasure of often hearing both phones on differnt songs at the same time ... which they had mute buttons too!

    ReplyDelete