19 March 2012

I baked

Yup, stop the press, I actually baked, those that know me, know this is my Achilles heel, and I have this stubborn streak in me that keeps whispering in my ear "if you keep tyring, you will eventually get this right"  Well try as I may, I am no Julia Child and won't ever be giving Martha a run for her money.  We had friends over for Lupper (Lunch/Supper) yesterday and thought I would attempt a caramel Cheesecake, my poor friends were so supportive and finished a piece each (please note my own family didn't) but both Cally and Ross cleaned their plates (now that's true friendship for you), I really and truly do not know how I can NOT bake anything, I just is beyond me, how can a person cook really well (even if I do say so myself) and not be able to even make a fairy cake without some disaster occurring.  I am well beyond understanding this.  With all that being said here is a pic of my latest attempt.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment