23 March 2012

Kitchen Sink

No jokes, this is generally what my kitchen sink usually looks like, I don't do dishes, I have a thing about sticking my hands into water that has floaty things, even with gloves on I know those floaty things are there and it just freaks me out.  I would rather scrub my loo's than do dishes, that's how much I hate doing dishes. I am fortunately blessed to have a full time house keeper who magically takes care of the dishes during the week and from when I get home on a Friday night all dishes go in the dishwasher, we keep adding to it until it is full then switch it on and repeat until Monday morning when dear Kate is back to work her magic.  I think dishwashers are truly one of the best inventions of the 20th century.
Till next time
xoxo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment