07 March 2012

5:00 pm

Nothing exciting about 5:00pm for me unfortunately, still stuck at my desk, working away, trying valiantly to clear my 187 emails.  I do however love what I do, I always have, I do feel very blessed to be in this position of loving my job, in fact I have always felt very sorry for people who hate their jobs, I can't imagine waking up each morning dreading to go to work, dragging themselves through each day, pinning for the weekend.  I have always been of the opinion if you don't like what you are doing, do something about it, start looking for another job (whilst you are still working) at least.  My hubby often says I should check his lottery tickets in case he has won, so we don't need to go to work on Monday and I always follow with "but I like my job", he thinks I am mental, but what can I say, if you are passionate about something, it doesn't seem like work. You only have one life to live, you don't want to look back and say, I should have.  Don't get me wrong, my job isn't like a fairy tale, with Snow White singing and dancing her way through a forest full of friendly creatures, it has its ups and downs, like everything I suppose, but overall, I feel like I accomplish things and make a difference and am fortunate to work in an environment that is constantly changing and thus keeps my boredom at bay, what more could a girl ask for.
till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment