09 March 2012

Red

Looking around this morning for something red, it dawned on me that my Tablet has a new red cover.  I adore this tablet, it has everything I need on it, from my kindle books, to my downloaded magazine subscriptions to email, Internet, shopping lists, and hundreds of applications that keep me occupied at any moment of boredom.  I chose this tablet due to its size, it fits nicely into any of my handbags and thus is on hand at any moment, even when I find myself in a queue or waiting to pick Jordy up from Extra math.  I know most people prefer the i-pad, and it is just lovely, however the size is just too big for it to be practical for me to carry around in my bag, the i-pad needs a bag of its own, I already carry a bag and a briefcase, I would start to look like a pack horse with yet another bag.  So here's to many more enjoyable hours with my table
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment