28 July 2010

The attack of the killer soup

Last night we decided to go out for dinner, we popped into Outer Limits. I ordered the prawn bisque (served in a bread bowl) and the stuffed calamari starter. Well, I was innocently sitting there, sipping my wine, in my white cardi and a white top, when, does this soup not jump right out of the bread bowl and decide to slop itself all over me. It was everywhere (I even found it down my back and on my coat, that was hanging over my seat, when I got up to leave). So there I sat, trying to enjoy the rest of my meal (and wine) covered in brightly coloured orange prawn bisque. I also think Grant & Jordy need to be tarred and feathered for the shocking pics they take, spot the one without me, how clear it is. Anyway, the meal was great and what was left of the soup in the bread bowl was great too. Now just have to figure out how to get the stains out, already put them through the machine twice, each time with a different type of stain remover and it appears to still not be working.
Hoping for a calmer night tonight where my food does not decide to attack me.
Till next time
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment