19 July 2010

bits & bobs and somethings in between

It has been a while, but you know what it is like when you get back from leave, so much to do and so much to catch up on, so between being up to the eyeballs in work and the bar at home still being in complete shambles, it has just been very difficult to find 5 minutes to blog.
The bar was eventually painted yesterday, so when we got home we all mucked in and put it back together, hooray, living in chaos is definitely not my forte in life. Mum & Dad were staying with us this weekend and even Dad who tells me he usually feels untidy in my house, couldn't understand how we could live in the chaos that surrounded us.
We have a new addition to our family, our new little Doogie-Bug, he is ever so sweet and feisty like Roxy, and we just love having him around.
Booked tickets yesterday for the three of us to go and see Evita in September, I am really looking forward to that. We also have tickets to go and watch Mama Mia in October (that was a show Grant has been wanting to watch for years, so I booked 3 tickets as part of his birthday pressy) and we also have tickets to see Cirque de soleil for 13 March 2011 (I know can you believe we had to book so far in advance) that we are going to see with our dear friends Cally, Ross & CJ, so we have lots to look forward to.
Till next time
xoxo
The finished curtains in Jordyn's bay window.
I finished all 8 drops for her room, it looks divine (even if I do say so myself)
Doogie-Bug our new baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment