27 July 2010

Shopping on line

Another fun filled day at the office ahead of me. I was feeling very grim by the time I got home last night, so I dosed myself up on meds and got into bed. I woke up at 10pm and thought, oh my word I will never sleep now, so took two sleeping pills (not a good idea in retrospect). I am however feeling much better today, got a brilliant nights sleep, and boy did I, but now am dealing with the sleeping pill hangover, so much so that I can now barely keep my eyes open. This is going to be a very, very long day. At least a 2 or 3 Red Bull day to be exact. I am eagerly awaiting two purchases from the UK. One from Filofax.co.uk, I just adore their stuff, so practical and useful, I use their stuff for organising my personal life (use the online outlook diary for work) but their year at a glance and month at a glance is just perfect for arranging our "very busy social life" no seriously, it is. Also all their lovely extras, like pretty post-it' and coloured paper and stickers for reminders of birthdays and appointments etc. this is something that we sorely lack inthis country, have you ever tried to get filofax refills during the year, I have, and it is next to impossible, that is how I eventually stumbled upon Filofax.co.uk. They arer so efficient that I had it on my desk 5 days later. I am expecting my order by Thursday this week, but am keeping my eyes peeled in case they are super efficient and it arrives earlier. I also got introduced to Asos, by a friend at work (bad move Wisaal) and they have a permanent sale section, which is just perfect for us, as all their summer clothes are now 70 % off and you get an additional 10% off what you order on a promotion right now, so as we are moving into our summer, I bought 3 things for them and it should be arriving on my desk sometime next week. I bought their cream, cochet dress, blue & white cardi and a stunning suede belt (this wasn't on sale, but still a really good price). Looking forward to them joining the rest of my closet.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment