13 July 2010

In memory of my little guy, Muffin

We very sadly lost our little guy on Tuesday 6 July 2010. He meant so very much to me. His registered name was actually "My Miracle Man" as he was born so premature at 65 grams, he was fed through a tube for weeks and his little eyes only opened 4 weeks after he was born, the breeder honestly thought he wouldn't make it, so hence his registered name. He was almost 3 months old before we could take him home with us, so although he really was a tiny wee man, he had a fighting spirit, right from the start. He was a strange little man, his legs were far too long for his body and he was really very rude to anybody that came to visit us. He however loved me, he was my wee man, and for all his foibles, I loved him dearly. He will hold a very special place in my heart forever. I miss you Muffin.

































1 comment:

  1. Still feel so sorry for you guys and especially you Steph. Yeah he was a funny little guy but you forgot to mention under that tough exterior he had a big heart. He was truly a character in his own right. Now that I have tears in my eyes, we will also miss you Little Guy...

    ReplyDelete