23 July 2010

Happy Friday

I Love Friday's, it is my favourite day of the week. It always feels to me, like the day before you go on holiday. I so look forward to my little "getaways" each weekend, wither it is a plan to get things done, spend time with family & friends or just to do things that I love. The anticipation is just so exciting. So this weekend the plan is to get a whole load of things done tomorrow morning, some shoe shopping is hidden amongst the To Do list somewhere, as Rage have the most divine shoes at the moment, some fabric shopping for an idea I have, buying a table top for my new craft room that my darling husband gave up his gym for (not that the gym equipment ever got used) then onto dinner with our wonderful friends Laura & Dean and their boys. Followed by a Sunday full of spring cleaning and crafting. Have something up my sleeve that I have been dying to try, so have booked time on Sunday to get it done.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment