01 June 2010

My princess is growing up


My baby angel turns 15 on Friday and let me tell you it scares me so much. It seems like yesterday that I gave birth to her and here she is almost 15 years old. I remember vividly her being less than an hour old, on a cold Sunday night in 1995, where my Mum told me, enjoy every minute Stephanie cause in a blink of an eye she will be all grown up. At the time I thought my mother was on some very serious drugs (and wasn't sharing them with me) as how on earth could this tiny baby, grow up in a blink of an eye. Well let me tell you, I blinked, and here she is, not a little girl any more, but a beautiful young woman. She has grown into a wonderful person who cares about the people around her, she is grounded very firmly in family values and I am exceptionally proud to be her mother. She is such a sweet treasure straight from the Lord, how blessed I am to have been entrusted to be your mother. You are such a delight and I wish you every success in the world. Enjoy your birthday. (or is it birthday weekend) you deserve it.
All my love always
Mummy
till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment