16 August 2010

Chocolate cake in under 5 minutes

I came across this today on the internet, and am really intrigued, I am also very scared of what will happen if chocolate cake is only 5 minutes away at any point of time.
This is made in a mug and microwaved.

4 Tbls flour
4 Tbls sugar
2 Tbls cocoa
1 egg
3 Tbls milk
3 Tbls oil
3 Tbls chocolate chips (optional)
a splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (microwave proof)

Mix dry ingredients in the mug, add the egg and mix thoroughly, pour in milk and oil, whilst mixing. add chocolate chips and vanilla extract and stir. Place in microwave cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts, it will rise above the edge of the mug. Allow to cool.
et voila chocolate cake all ready to eat. As I said previously, this scares me, how easy does this seem (even for the baking challenged like me). I unfortunately am on diet at the moment, so don't even want to tempt myself by trying this out. If anybody else gives it a go, let me know how it turned out
till next time
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Somebody I know, it might even be my sister told us about this and it did work. If you are on diet, it really makes no difference to me, you could have tested it on Grant and I.

    ReplyDelete