31 August 2010

Are you ready for your close up Jordyn-Leigh

My brother-in-law Glen & Laura, a friend of his, have started a business called Purple Iris (purpleirisphotography@gmail.com), they do professional photo shoots for teenage parties. As part of Jordy's birthday pressy, Glen said he would do a photo shoot for Jordy and her friends, so on Saturday, Ashleigh, Ayanda & Micaela, joined Jordy for a photo shoot. They laughed (or should I say gigled) solidly for two hours whilst Laura styled them and showed them how to pose and Glen took some absolutely amazing photo's of all of them. This is such a brilliant idea for teenage girls, they had an absolute ball and they get to have professional photo's taken of them. I would highly recomend the experience.
Once all the photo shoot fun was had, we moved on to holding Glen's birthday party. He brought a warthog (yes you heard me correctly) which was cooked on the spit, I must admit, although certain people wouldn't even contemplate trying it (Glen had brought along normal pork ribs as well, so no one went hungry), I gave it a go and I found that as long as you cut off the skin, as it was a little tough, the warthog was actually really tasty. So much fun and merriment was had by all. Happy Birthday Glen, hope you enjoyed your evening.
Till next time
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment