01 March 2010

I have a new project

Whilst watching a movie called The Proposal (Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds), the two main characters take a trip up to his family home in Alaska for Grammy's 90th birthday to a small village called Sitka. This movie peeked my interest in visiting a country, that had never before crossed my mind. So much so that after a very quick family discussion it has been decided that Alaska it is, probably not this year but sometime next year. There is something about Alaska that just seems to be so relaxed and untouched that appeals to me and surprisingly to my teenage daughter as well. So, (as anyone who has travelled with me can attest to, all trips must be planned with military precision), the planning now begins. Will keep you updated.
Till next time.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment