20 April 2012

Things I am loving

I jumped on the new trend wagon and bought myself this watch, haven't changed back to my other watch yet as I so adore this watch.



This is truly a miracle cream, moisturiser, primer, anti oxidant and coverage all in one and all in a product that smells like fresh melons, yum.  Love love love this product will definitely be repurchasing


Another amazing product, used under foundation (or BB cream) keeps skin mattified all day, will also be repurchasing it (just has a slightly weird smell, not terrible just odd, almost strong soap smelling)



Stella & Dot: Signature Clover Necklace, would love this but they won't ship to SA

Stella & Dot: La Coco Chain, would love this too but ditto on the shipping to SA


Now this hasn't hit SA yet but I have seen so many rave reviews about the Revlon Lip Butters that I asked a friend who was in the UK to pick some up for me, really looking forward to trying these out
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment