03 April 2012

Mail

The only mail I get these days is email, nobody seems to send letters via the post anymore, anyhow, if they did with the Postal service we have, it would probably never get here, anything that doesn't look like a bill mysteriously never seems to get through.  Mind you, I received a Christmas card Sent from my Cousins & Uncle in December that only arrived in March.  I sent a message to them to say thank you and was told "better late than never"  We just seem to accept that this is how bad our postal service is.  I must say, however easy email has made communicating with people, I think it has made us all very lazy (I will be the first to put up my hand and say I am also a culprit) Instead of getting up from ones desk and going to speak to a person we would rather email the person who sits in the office next door, never quite sure if it is lazyness or "cover your proverbial" that causes it, however what it results in is that I get back tot the office after being away for one day to find 314 items in my inbox.
Till next time
xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment