26 July 2011

Inglot. warning, a real girly girl post,

Whilst down in Cape Town, Jordy spotted this shop called Inglot as they had really funky nail effects.  This turned out to be quite fortuitous for me as I really fell in love with their product, they have such a wide variety of colours and the pigments in their products are really strong and to top it off, they are very affordable.  They operate on a similar basis to Mac & Bobbi Brown in that you select the colours you want and they insert them into palettes for you that can be refilled at any time, called the Freedom System.  I also tried out the YSL eclat touche, the Bobbi Brown version as well as the Inglot eye brightner and in my opinion there is very little difference between the three (other than price of course) so I purchased the Inglot one (as well as some more little friends to go along with it).  I must say I am loving the products, and Jordy fell in love so much with the gel liner that she asked me to take her to the Sandton branch yesterday so she could buy another one in another colour.
Inglot Packaging

Gel eyeliner, brush and remover, this is an amazing product
 
Pressed powder

Inglot Eye Brightener

Inglot Foundation
 
The four eyeshadows I chose
Till Next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment