25 July 2011

Holidays are so divine

Our Family break to Cape Town was amazing, 5 unadulterated days with my wonderful husband and daughter. 
We flew down to Cape Town early at stupid O'clock  Monday Morning, upon landing we were too early to check in, so we left our luggage at reception and made our way to Canal Walk, an amazing shopping Mall, had a yummy lumptious lunch at Cape Town Fish Market followed by a little obligatory retail therapy, where Jordy and I found a cosmetic boutique called Inglot and fell in love with both the concept and the products.  Retail therapy sated we made our way back to Tableview for a long stroll on the beach (yes you read right, I actually walked on the sand). We spent the rest of the week eating at beautiful places, meeting up with friends and sightseeing.
How I love time with my family.
Till next time
xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment