24 February 2011

February up close


February happens to be a really busy month for us, firstly my birthday on the 4th, followed closely by our wedding anniversary on the 8th and then topped off with Valentines day on the 14th. Poor Grant he tries so hard, but February just seems to be, all too much altogether. How much can one ask of one man.

But on a more serious note, on the 8th February 2011 Grant and I have been married for:

19 years
228 months
6 908 days
165 801 hours
9 947 520 minutes
596 851 200 seconds

and boy have each one of those moments been an adventure. Without hesitation I say, I wouldn't change a single one. Without sounding all mushy and like something out of a Halmark card, I do want to place on record how much this darling man means to me, his love is unconditional and you only have to look into his eyes to see how beautiful and kind his soul is. I am privileged to be loved by such an amazing man.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment