04 November 2017

A very enjoyable evening

So you know when you decide to do something on the spur of the moment and it turns out to be a really great evening.  Well that happened last night.  I often get events popping up on Facebook that I tag, so yesterday, up pops that the Stables Village Market is having a "Moonlight Market" so I call Hubby and tell him we should go, call Glen (my brother-in-law) and ask him to join us, he picks up Grant from home and I meet them there at 6pm, having no clue as to what is there or what it is like.  I order a bottle of wine, the guys round up some beers, we find a table and sit down to catch up.  Surrounded by numerous food stands all offering very yummy delights, we opted to go with oven baked Pizza's (why break with tradition, Friday is always Pizza Party Friday Night at our place) and can I tell you what a fabulous evening we had, great way to end off the week.




Till next time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment