14 May 2013

My life as a housewife update


Ok so I am back with an update, as you can see the desk has been cleared and sorted, however, my wi-fi won't reach from my bedroom to my study so I was finding I was having to run backwards and forwards between the study and my bedroom all day.  So plan B had to be made.  As an interim measure, I moved a side board from my lounge into my bedroom and set up a very neatly appointed little BedOffice as I like to call it.  This has been an absolute win, not only do I have the aircon in my room and thus can be warm during the day, but I have wi-fi and TV, first time ever I can work at my desk and watch TV at the same time, now this is one ergonimically designed Office, even if I do say so myself.  The lip at the back of the sideboard also hides both my lap top (when closed) and in-tray at night so Grant doesn't have to feel like his bedroom has been turned into a cubicle.



Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment