06 May 2013

#fmsphotoaday Broken


This is so sad, I broke my Blackberry, it was on my side table next to my bed and I knocked an entire glass of water over it, I dried her off as best as I could and left her in rice for a couple of days, but the damage was done, in protest to having an unwanted bath, she went mental, the keyboard didn't work, the screen flashed on and off all day like some psychedelic rave, then I could only use the keyboard on the screen but that would only work when it was closed and when it was closed the screen would go blank.  So it was tome to eventually decide what replacement phone I should get, after tooing and froing for a considerable amount of time I settled on the Samsung S3, it arrived and I hated it, the thing is huge, thats not a phone its like a mini tablet, so back it went.  With no other viable option left I got the new i-phone 5, seems to make sense seeing as I have the Mac, i-pad & i-pod already, so now the apple family is complete, i must say I am enjoyng the new phone, just haven't figured out how to put her on silent (bit awkward when I was at the cinema the other day)
Till next time
xoxo


My new phone, she is lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment