23 March 2013

New foundations

Based on a recommendation from essiebutton I picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, in vanilla, it is a gel foundation and builds to a medium cover, very dewy so I need to use the powder over the top.  The two products together give a lasting coverage that looks natural.  This is lovely for the warmer season but I will need something with a little more coverage when winter swings our way.
Being a die hard fan of the Estee Lauder BB cream, I just had to try the Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream, when it came out, I loved the fact that it had spf 30 but I must say I am not that impressed with it, it has a very light coverage almost a tinted moisturizer type coverage and is extremely dewy even with powder over the top I felt it was still too dewy.  I won't be repurchasing.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment