14 February 2012

My new loves

I have been looking at Pandora bracelets for a while now and with the advent of them arriving into the country, I thought this was as good enough time to take the plunge.  So I asked Santa very nicely if he wouldn't mind terribly bringing me a Pandora bracelet.  He so very kindly obliged (aka Hubby)  I got the bracelet and a few charms for Christmas from Grant, Jordy, Donna & one from my Grandmother.  Then along came my birthday and again I got some charms from Grant, Jordy, Donna, my Grandmother and my Sister & Brother in Law.  I then got another for my 20th wedding anniversary that has little amethysts all around it. My bracelet is now filling up very nicely and I absolutely adore it.  In fact I have worn it every day since Christmas.  Thank you to all the special people in my life who have contributed towards my bracelet, I think of you every time I look at it.
As if I wasn't spoilt enough I then managed to get my hands on a Tiffany & Co Bead Bracelet (it arrived in the post this morning), and she sits very nicely next to my Pandora bracelet.  Friends forever :)
Till next time
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment