09 May 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers day this year started off with lovely heartfelt cards from both Grant & Jordy as well as a spa voucher for my favourite spa (so spoilt). Jordy then made me a egg white omelette for breakfast (stipulated by said current diet, bad timing on my part) albeit her first attempt it really was outstandingly good, she is becoming quite proficient in the kitchen. We then went off, trying to get the data on my external hard drive recovered (someone who will remain nameless, accidentally dropped it) anywho, a long story short, we were told by the techies that it was truly dead and there was nothing they could do. We got a really good deal on a new one, then went out for lunch to Spur (due to the fact that all I could have according to said current diet was 150g steak and half a baked potato, so that is what I had), we then popped in to my in-laws when we got home to say hello as they had invited my sister and brother in-law round. Was a lovely day.
I however didn't get to see my Mum on Mothers Day, but I want to mention how very special she is to me and how I couldn't have wished for a better Mum and friend in the world. Love you Mum !!!
Till next time
xoxo


Jordy at a couple of weeks old


Jordy @ 18 months


Jordy @ 3


My diet Mother's day breakfast in bed (Thank you Jordy)

No comments:

Post a Comment