25 May 2011

A month of Birthdays


May is one of those months where I just have so many birthdays, starting with our friend Ross who turned 40 on the 17th, followed by the following weekend my darling husband turned 41 on the 23rd. We had our friends round for an "American Hotdog Party", I researched different kinds of toppings for hotdogs that are served on hotdogs around America, typed the recipe's on to American flags and had a buffet of all these toppings along with dogs and rolls for people to make there own. Something different and was enjoyed by all that was there (if the very small amount of left overs is anything to go by). This last weekend my sister turned 32 and we celebrated it at the Brightwater Commons, who were fortuitously having an oyster fest. With live music, wine flowing and oysters served in many ways we had a great albeit cold time. This only leaves this weekend where Jordy turns 16. I ask you with tears in my eyes, how can so many people that I love so dearly choose to have their birthdays so close to each other, it just isn't fair on my poor wee bank account.
Till next time
xoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment