02 April 2011

Some toys for my Tablet

Due to the fact that the Samsung Tablet is about to launch it's version 2 which is almost the same size as the i-pad. I presumed that they would stop bringing in accessories for the tablet one (this happened to me previously with my Blackberry Bold, when they stopped stocking covers as soon as the new Bold came out and my phone wasn't even a year old). So I took a jaunt down to Vodaworld, where I had been told by a very reliable source (thanks my OCDforlife friend, aka Wisaal) that they had all the bells and whistles available for the Tablet and a very good prices. They did indeed. So I splurged a little and purchased the keyboard, docking station, stylus and car charger. Samsung may now, with my full permission bring on the Tablet 2 and all its bells and whistles. I am now an exceptionally happy woman. Till next time xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment