17 March 2011

From a galaxy far far away

A while back I mentioned that I really would love a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, however I felt I needed to wait for the generation 2. In the great debate of "i-pad versus Tablet" I sided with the tablet (much to some people's horror). I was so enamoured with her especially as her size made it easy to carry in my handbag, whereas the i-pad required a bag all of its own. When the specs came out for the Tablet generation 2, lo and behold it will be nearly as big as the i-pad. So I saw only one thing left to do and that was to get the Gen 1 Tablet. My darling husband told me to go ahead and get myself one, so on Tuesday I ordered one, Wednesday it arrived ans by Wednesday night I was up and running. She is so amazing and so easy to use. Now I just need to figure out how to blog on the go.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment