18 January 2011

Things I am loving right now

Dying to get my hands on a copy of this book, it has had such wonderful reviews
Anthropologie: Blooming Lattice Cardigan, I fell in love with this cardi as soon as I saw it on line. I eventually managed to get my hands on one of these and it is currently winging its way across the ocean

Samsung Galaxy Tablet, this is wishlisted for way in the future, I have to heed my own advice, and not buy gen 1 of any electronic equipment, she is so lovely however, perhaps the Blackberry Playbook when she comes out might be even cuter
Anthropologie: Peppered & Stripped Skirt
Now this is an odd one, I have used the same fragrance for probably 9 years (Ralph Lauren, Blue), but I have really started to like Chanel No 5 as well. What do they say about variety being the spice of life
Steve Madden Boots, definitely on my wish list
Macaroons
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment