10 November 2010

Thirty for Thirty Challenge

As you know I love shoes, I also love shopping for shoes and it doesn't hurt to add in a little clothes here and there too. Well a challenge was thrown out by Kendieveryday.blogspot.com she holds what she calls a 30 for 30 Challenge each season. the premise being that you select 30 items from your wardrobe (including shoes) and remix them to form 30 outfits for 30 days. Sounds easy hey, well not so much, also, not only that but there is a total ban on Shoe and clothes shopping for the 30 days.
I work with 6 ladies who all have their own sense of fashion style and all 7 of us agreed this would be a fun thing to do for the next 30 days. So we started the 30 for thirty challenge on 8th November and plan to end on the 7th December. Followed promptly with a girls night out to celebrate. We started a joint blog to blog the challenge.
So I have selected my 30 items (I was only able to select 5 pairs of shoes, very sad) they are hanging separately on my running rail and so far (day 3) it has been ok, actually much easier to decide what to wear as you have such a limited choice, I do think however it might get a little trickier towards the end, but lets wait and see.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment