22 September 2010

Cat O' Nine Tales - Jeffrey Archer


I have just finished reading this book and had a good giggle at these short stories. Jeffrey Archer picked up the ideas for these stories during his forced sabbatical/incarceration compliments of Her Majesty's Prison services. This book illustrates to what lengths some people will go to to commit a crime. I would even recommend this to the Alliterate (you know those that can read but choose not to) people in my life.
I also have to share some very exciting news (well it is for me, you, probably not so much) My darling hubby is buying me the latest generation Kindle for Christmas. I am so excited I am like a child at Christmas (no pun intended), it is due to arrive on 24th September (darn the fact that it is a public holiday) so it will probably arrive on my desk on Monday. However my darling hubby says I am not allowed it until Christmas day (Grinch) so I am strategically planning my counter attack. haven't quite ironed out the finer details as yet but this little darling must be mine, long before the yule tide silliness sets in. I have in my arsenal for now, some pouting, some sulking, some very big pretty please's, however I still don't think that all these weapons put together will make him budge, he is pretty obstinate, so back to the drawing board for now. I already have 27 books wish listed, just waiting for my Kindle.
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment