18 January 2013

An early Valenbirthary present ......


I am sure I have mentioned before that my Birthday, Wedding Anniversary & Valentines day all fall within 10 days of each other (very bad planning on my part) so poor Grant always has such a hard time trying to make each of these occasions special.  So he has come up with the Valenbirthary concept of rolling them all into one.  This little baby is my early Valentbirthary pressy and I am just so happy with the addition to my Apple family, I can now Instagram on the go without having to lug out my i-pad (which I mentioned earlier that for its size, it is freakishly heavy) but still get to take photo's with an app that make you look like you know what you are doing, along with all the rest of the fun stuff you can do on it, oh yes, and you can listen to music (it is an i-pod after all)
Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment