16 December 2012

A signature scent

I have mentioned before that my favorite fragrance was Ralph Lauren Blue. Unfortunately i am unable to get it anymore, so the search was on for a replacement. I found something similar in Dolce & Gabbana, light blue, however when I went to repurchase they were out of stock so I smelt my way through numerous fragrances until I decided on a bottle of Versace. I now can not find this fragrance either (starting to feel like a bit of a conspiracy) so I did a little research. To see what we're the common notes in all three fragrances. They were all fresh, Slightly floral and fruity. With this in mind I took a visit to Jo Malone to pick up some of their fragrances. For those of you who don't know the their fragrances can be worn alone or layered to create your own signature scent.
I purchased their iconic lime basil & mandarin fragrances then bought grapefruit, pomegranate noir and blueberry & bay to layer on top. All four of these fragrances are sublime on their own but become something extra special when you layer them. Absolutely love, love, love these fragrances. Now can I just ask that they don't stop supplying South Africa.
Till next time
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment