19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day to the two most amazing Men




Fathers day is a time to reflect and give thanks to the men in our life who we call very affectionately get to call Dad. Without sounding too twee. I am absolutely blessed, to have two of the most amazing men in the world I could ever have wished for as a father as well as my husband/father of my child.

Dad I am sorry we couldn't be together on Fathers Day, but you were in my thoughts, thanks for being an amazing Dad, it doesn't matter how tall I get you are still someone who I look up to.

To my darling husband. Thank you for being the Dad that you are to Jordy. I truly couldn't have wished for a better father for our child. In all that you do, in all that you give of yourself, just to ensure we are both all right, we would like to say a huge thank you from the bottom of our souls. We love you more and more each passing day.

Till next time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment