27 October 2010

Wild Boys ....My Once Upon a Time Husband


Being a teenage girl in the 80's, I absolutely adored Duran Duran, especially John Taylor, who not only covered my walls, but I was convinced I was going to marry (not that he knew that) any how, I adored him, adored them and adored thier music (yes it was music Mum and not " that bleeping noise", that I was forever having to turn down and yes Mum I know, I now have my come uppance as "blasted noise" blares out of Jordyn's room persistently). Well Duran Duran are coming to South Africa in December and we have tickets to go and see them. We are making a full night of it and are planning on staying over, as Carnival City is a tad too far to be driving back so late at night. So, with our dear friends in tow, we are all sleeping over and have taken the next day off work and I can get to see my Once upon a Time husband in action. Hope it turns out to be every bit as good as I remember them.

Till next time

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is going to rock so hard and on a school night. Me thinks we will not be going to bed to early that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete